With nearly 20 years of experience as an international educator and college administrator, Melibee Global’s Founder, Missy Gluckmann, brings a wealth of knowledge and resources to the table. She created Melibee Global to create opportunities for organizations be more thoughtful in their review of what it means to be international and to solve problems that arise in this effort. Her style involves a lot of attentive listening, data collection and customized consideration. She does not provide “off the shelf” solutions to clients. Despite the level of customization, Melibee Global is able to offer quality and unique approaches to consulting at very fair rates.
Melibee is rooted in a very practical approach that will complement the culture of academia. We have been there and as a result we know how to work within a hierarchical, political environment.
Melibee Global’s goal is to work with clients, in tandem, to create sustainable approaches to global efforts. Clearly,we strive to serve customers who are truly delighted with the partnership outcomes.
We welcome the opportunity to hear what challenges you are faced with in your work.
Should you have needs that are not covered below, please feel free to contact her.
For Organizations, Companies, Community Colleges, Universities and Schools:
- Review of current international programs/site visits
- Developing strategies for internationalization
- Study Abroad Program development
- Study Abroad Program reviews
- Study Abroad Risk Management/Safety and Emergency Planning and Crisis Management
- Cultural training and development of training tools/guides
- Development of customized pre-departure and re-entry materials
- Train the Trainer
- Inspiring Programming
- Sourcing and Booking unique international presenters
- International Student Service reviews
- BEVI consultant
- Immigration Station Simulation
- Customized Consulting
If you have a need and do not see it represented here, please contact us. We will do our best to serve you – and if we are not the right partner for you, we will be happy to refer you to a colleague as appropriate.